Meeting papers 2012-13
- SENESCHAL - Doug Tudhope (University of South Wales)
- UK heritage data interoperability with European projects and services – Julian Richards (ADS)
- INSPIRE – Shona Nicol (The Scottish Government) / Peter McKeague (RCAHMS)
- Defining Scotland’s Places – Mike Middleton (RCAHMS)
- Scotland’s Historic Environment Data (SHED) Strategy - Susan Hamilton (RCAHMS)
- The ARCHES Project – Alison Dalgity (GCI) and David Myers (GCI)
- Developing an Information Access Strategy to support understanding the Historic Environment – Keith May (EH)
- Towards A Collaborative Strategy for Sector Information Management (TACOS) – Sarah Howard (CBA)
- BIAB and Recording WW1 Heritage – Sarah Howard & Louis Ennis (CBA)
Some of the presentations are available below.
FISH-HEIRNET Spring Technical Meeting - 26th April 2013
The FISH-HEIRNET Technical Meeting was held in Birmingham on 26th April 2013. PowerPoint presentations by Ceri Binding (University of Glamorgan) on the SENESCHAL Project and Ray Moore (ADS) on Developing a Wiki for Informing the Future of the Past (IFP) have been made available below.
- SENESCHAL: The follow on project from STAR/STELLAR. Developing heritagedata.org as a Linked Data resource - Ceri Binding (University of South Wales)
- Developing a Wiki for Informing the Future of the Past (IFP) - Ray Moore (ADS)
- FISH Working Groups
- Reports from Contributing Organisations
FISH-HEIRNET Autumn Strategic Meeting - 1st November 2012
Minutes from the first FISH-HEIRNET meeting.
- Review of HEIRNET activities and products since 1998 – Mike Heyworth
- Digital Libraries and the Digital Agenda for Europe - Nick Poole
- Re-establishment of the BIAB Technical Panel
- FISH Update
- Reports from Contributing Organisations: CBA, RCAHMW, RCAHMS, National Trust, ADS, Portable Antiquity Scheme, English Heritage Capacity Building Team, English Heritage Data Management